Almost every Android device running Android 4.4 and above is compatible.
The minimum system requirements for installing Onespy are listed below:
- The target device must have a minimum available RAM of 512MB.
- The target device must be running Android version 4.4 or higher.
- The target device must not have any call recorder, power-saving or anti-spy app installed alongside Onespy application.
- The target device must have at least 3G internet connectivity, 4G or WiFi is recommended.
Check Android Version
- Open your device's Settings.
- Scroll down to bottom and click About Phone.
- The Android version should be shown there.
Check For Rooting
- Install any Root Checker from Play Store.
- Click on Verify Root button.
- Click on Grant or Allow button (if you see any).